Good evening pals! Hope your all festive! I am! If any of you have been reading my blog for some time, you should all know that I have some major obsession with nail varnish.
This is probably my fave style of blog. I love doing my nails! I feel like having nicely painted nails, can make any outfit complete! As we all know, I am a massive fan of Essie nail varnishes.
With all these christmas parties we have going on, I thought it was only fair to show you guys a few of my fave nail varnishes for Christmas 2015! They all have a bit of sparkle to them.
- Jamaica me crazy. This is the most beautiful colour ever. I don’t even like pink very much but I am 100% obsessed with this colour. I would like to wear this colour everyday for the rest of my life. Its pinky, and glittery and it lasts really well.
- Aruba blue. This has been a fave every winter. It’s often on my toe nails. It’s such a lovely deep royal blue colour. It’s perfect for any christmas party. It’s got a subtle metallic colour to it.
- 3.Midnight cami. This is a very similar colour to Aruba blue. There are very small differences. This is much more of a deep navy blue colour. I wore this to my works christmas party last year. Darker colours on the nails make much more of a statement.
- A cut above. This is a beautiful glittery nail polish. Slightly pinky toned. This is a perfect polish to go on an accent nail, or over a very plain basic polish. I love Essie’s glittery polishes, because they are massive chunks of glitter. Beautiful.
- Summit of style. This is again another Essie glittery nail polish. This is more gold toned. It is beautiful. I like having this over the top of Essie Fiji nail varnish and it goes so well. Really really beautiful.
- Sexy divide. Purple colour, with shine running through. It’s a really, really deep shade of purple, and looks really really pretty on. Especially when I have longer nails. For some reason all my nails are breaking at the moment.
- Emerald green. 284. I would call this shade of green, christmas tree. Perfect! Am I right? Green is a bit of an odd colour to look really good on the nails, but this is just stunning.
- Pink sapphire, 352. I got this as a small extra christmas present. It’s a pretty confetti type polish and I recently used this onto of Jamaica me crazy.
- Toggel to the top. This is the perfect ruby red, sparkly christmas polish. I was looking for this colour in a bigger bottle, but I could only find it in a small set of three. I love it all the same! Use it every christmas.
This is a fairly long blog, just to explain nail varnish, but honestly, some of these are stunning! I hope your all well, and I will be back tomorrow for day 4! Till tomorrow my friends. Kitty Out xo