Oh blimey. Got like an hour till I’m 20. Thats the stupidest sentence I’ve ever written. I’ve been becoming an adult for years. The whole point of the teenage years is to prepare you for everything. Teenage years are 7 years, in which you go through puberty, finish school, get jobs, maybe even get your license. The whole process is growing up. So tomorrow I turn 20, I will be regarded as an adult.
When your little all you dream about is growing up. Being able to do whatever you like, whenever you like. I love the freedom that comes with being older, the confidence that grows. Life isn’t always the easiest thing, and it often revolves around money. (SAD FACE) However if the recent months have taught me anything, it’s that I would rather be poor and happy, than rich and be miserable.
Growing up brings with it confidence.I am not the same person I was when I was 15. That’s such a relief to me.
I’m pretty sure when I was a teenager I made my parents life hell, but I hope they can look at me now and be proud that they have raised me right. Well I’ve never been arrested, so they’ve done something right 🙂 I still don’t 100% know what I would like to be when I’m older. I know I want to have a job in makeup or something similar. I currently work in catering, and I actually really enjoy it. I am actually happier than I have been for a long time. I feel organised. I’m loosing weight, I’m working, I’m really focused.
Quick look back at school life+
I never minded school! I really loved my secondary school! I had some days better than others, but on a whole, I loved school! After school I went onto college. I loved college also, just faced some difficulties. Very scary going somewhere when you don’t really know anyone.After college I went straight into work. I started some part time work at a cafe and became full time member of staff and eventually supervisor. I really really loved working at the cafe. Right now at my current job, I am so happy and feel so welcomed. Oh what else, errrrrm passed my driving test first time this year, which has been amazing. I mean I’m not the best driver in the world. I mean I’m safe, i just can’t park.
My amazing little bunny died during my teen years. It sounds silly I know but he was my bunny. My bunny I had since I was in primary school. So my little max died in 2012 and a couple months later my little barney came, and he’s like my best friend ever.
Top 5 Memories in my teens.
- Me and my friend took a holiday to Wales with my family, and one night I was just laying there asleep and she started rubbing a potato she stole from the kitchen against my face in the middle of the night! It was the funniest thing, but then we drew a face on the potato and gave it a name, and took it with us on the next day on our day trip to Ireland on the ferry. I was scared that when they searched my bag they’d think it was some sort of bomb, so I hid it in my mums bag. LOL that will sound so random to everyone, but it was the funniest thing ever.
- In 2011 I was invited on a holiday to cyprus with my friend and her family, and it was just amazing. My family don’t do hot holidays, so it was just fantastic. Two weeks of such funny times. Beach, Pool, Meals out. The whole two weeks were fantastic.
- In 2013 my mum took me to Paris for a couple days, and it was fantastic. I really really loved going to Paris. It was so much fun. The sights were so beautiful. Our hotel was right in the middle of everywhere so we could walk anywhere.
- Every concert/nightout/movie night/sleepover with friends that have happened. Just spending time with friends in general. Sometimes just laying in bed with your best friend and having one of those chats about all the random crap in the world is the best thing.
- In 2013 Myself and my friend took a trip to Ireland to visit my grandparents and it was the funniest couple days ever. We had this one sentence that we would repeat over and over again. No one else would ever understand how funny it was. GOD SAKE…..LOL
Thats it. A quick look back at my teens. Bit more of an in-depth blog tonight. Pretty deep. But I turn 20 in 18 minutes so I’m off to bed! Think how weird it will be in ten years time what more could change???? Think this blog needs to end now. Thats it from this teen. Kitty out.xo